Lone Rock Canyon Winter Kayak Tour (4 hr)
Looking to kayak a slot canyon in the winter? Take it from local guides, Lone Rock Canyon is the place to go in colder months on Lake Powell. Paddle 4 – 6 miles (6 – 10 km) through unique formations on glassy water and enjoy the warm sun.
- This hidden slot canyon is a great alternative to kayaking Antelope Canyon in the winter.
- We will hike around and enjoy a unique and gorgeous view of Lake Powell.
- Experience the solitude of kayaking during the off season, and bask in the warm sun.
“Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway.”
COVID19 and Antelope Canyon UPDATE: 2021/03/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
✍ Additional Information
- Maximum of eleven (11) passengers per tour.
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, physically comparable to a 3 mile (4.8 km) hike.
- Minimum age is 5, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight is 300 lb (136 kg).
- Your guide will do their best to keep your feet dry.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. Annual Passes are accepted. More info National Park Service.
- Learn More About Lone Rock Canyon
- For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Comfortable personal flotation device.
- Single sit-inside kayaks will be provided unless previously arranged.
- Waterproof bags.
- Waterproof boxes.
- Splash proof pants to go over your clothes (optional).
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location for the tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$75: Child (5 – 16)
Duration: 4 hours
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
February 15 - February 28
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊