Lake Powell Kayak Tour in Lone Rock Canyon
Ready to go kayaking on Lake Powell? Antelope Canyon is not open for kayaking yet, but Lone Rock is! Paddle 4 – 6 miles (6 – 10 km) through unique formations on glassy water.
- This hidden slot canyon is a great alternative to kayaking Antelope Canyon.
- We will hike around and enjoy a unique and gorgeous view of Lake Powell.
- The bay is great for a summertime swim!
$75: Child (5 – 16)
Duration: 4 hours
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
- All skill levels are welcome, you will get some exercise. This tour is physically comparable to a 2 mile (3.2 km) hike.
- You do not need to know how to swim, everyone will be provided with a personal flotation device.
- We provide comfortable kayaks, a personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Your guide will provide water refill.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Wear sun protective clothing.
- Be prepared to go swimming!
- Wear shoes or sandals that can get wet.
- Bring a full water bottle and sun protection.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
We will meet at our shop to start to start the tour. 612 N. Navajo Dr. in Page, AZ. You will follow us out to Lone Rock Beach in your vehicle.