Ice Cream Canyon Kayak Tours
Enjoy 3 – 4 hours to enjoy the amazing views and fresh air on Lake Powell. Kayak and hike Ice Cream Canyon and if you like, there should be time for swimming. Single and double kayaks are available.
$70: Child (5 – 16)
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
“You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It’s like a sauce! “
- We provide kayaks, a comfortable personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Double kayaks will be used on all tours unless previously arranged.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle is necessary.
- Wear sun protective clothing such as long sleeves, thin long pants, hat and sunglasses.
- Cooler months: Warm layer and splash pants.
- Warmer months: Swimsuit.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊