Ice Cream Canyon Kayak Tours
Currently, Lake Powell has one spot open for kayaking and we want to take you there. Until Antelope Canyon reopens for kayaking, #SocialDistance in this beautiful canyon with no crowds. We will take 3 – 4 hours to enjoy the amazing views and fresh air on Lake Powell. Kayak and hike Ice Cream Canyon and if you like, there should be time for swimming. Single and double kayaks are available.
$70: Child (5 – 16)
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below ?, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour! ? Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
- We provide kayaks, a comfortable personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes.
- Double kayaks will be used on all tours unless previously arranged.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle is necessary.
- Wear sun protective clothing such as long sleeves, thin long pants, hat and sunglasses.
- Cooler months: Warm layer and splash pants.
- Warmer months: Swimsuit.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040