COVID19 and Antelope Canyon UPDATE: 2021/03/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
Ice Cream Canyon Kayak Tours
Take 3 – 4 hours to enjoy the amazing views and fresh air on Lake Powell. Kayak and hike Ice Cream Canyon and if you like, there should be time for swimming. Single and double kayaks are available.
“You can pour melted ice cream on regular ice cream. It’s like a sauce! “
✍ Additional Information
- Maximum of eleven (11) passengers per tour.
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, physically comparable to a 3 mile (4.8 km) hike.
- Minimum age is 5, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight is 300 lb (136 kg).
- Your feet and seat will get wet.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. Annual Passes are accepted. More info National Park Service.
- For more information about this tour, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Comfortable personal flotation device.
- Double, sit-on-top kayaks will be provided for even number parties unless previously arranged.
- Waterproof bags.
- Waterproof boxes.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location For The Tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$70: Child (5 – 16)
Duration: 3 – 4 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
Tours Are Currently Not Available
Our Recent Kayak Tours
See all the folks who have gone on a tour with us. Our goal is to make this your #BestTripEver. If you’re happy, we’re happy.
What a day! Sunshine and amazing folks. May Ian paddle with all of us, always.
Fun In The Sun! Lake Powell Kayaking and Hiking.
Antelope Canyon may not be open, but Lake Powell is. A beautiful day just killing time and taking in the sights.
Beautiful afternoon of Memorial Day weekend madness on Lake Powell!
Memorial Day Weekend kayaking the blue waters of Lake Powell! Fun, Fun, Fun
Fun time exploring a neat Canyon on Lake Powell.
Another gorgeous day on Lake Powell.
What a gorgeous day! We we able to social distance on Lake Powell.
Paddling on Lake Powell has one spot right now. Ice Cream Canyon! It’s delicious.
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊