Electric Bike Tours
Fill in the gap between your Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tours. On this 2-hour tour, pedal an electric fat tire bicycle and ride with the lungs and legs you wish you had. If you have experience riding a bicycle, put it in #GrannyGear and enjoy the beautiful views around Lake Powell.
- So much easier than you can imagine!
- Take a tour you will brag about to all of your friends and family.
- Enjoy the views surrounding Lake Powell and ride a revolutionary fat bike.
$95: Per Rider
Duration: 2 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
Updated July 5, 2020
Currently there is one place on Lake Powell open for kayaking and we are operating tours there. Check out our Lone Rock beach kayak tour. We are also operating Electric Fat Tire Bike Tours. Check out our social distancing tours for details.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
Due to COVID-19, Antelope Canyon is currently closed to the public. It is expected to reopen on July 26. There is no guarantee of this reopening yet. If you wish to book an Antelope Canyon kayak tour, please call us at 928-660-9683. Click here to see currently available kayak tours.
- All riders must be comfortable riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- We provide Giro Mountain Bike Trail style helmets; you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet on this tour.
- The tour is about 10 miles round trip.
- You will get exercise, but the electric motor does most of the work for you. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Your guide will provide water refill and snacks if needed.
Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle.
- Sunglasses or some form of eye protection.
- Rubber soled shoes are required.
- Be sure to wear pants or shorts that are comfortable to pedal in.
- A small pack to carry your water bottle is recommended.
- Padded biking shorts and gloves are nice, but not necessary.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 13
- Height: Minimum 5’0″ (152.4 cm)
- Weight: Maximum 250 lb (113 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040