Electric Bike Tours
Fill in the gap between your Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tours. On this 2-hour tour, pedal an electric fat tire bicycle and ride with the lungs and legs you wish you had. If you have experience riding a bicycle, put it in #GrannyGear and enjoy the beautiful views around Lake Powell.
- So much easier than you can imagine!
- Take a tour you will brag about to all of your friends and family.
- Enjoy the views surrounding Lake Powell and ride a revolutionary fat bike.
$95: Per Rider
Duration: 2 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips–and so do the kittens.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour! 😊 Let’s go on an adventure together! See some of our previous tours in Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
We are operating tours!
Please review our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cancellation Policy before booking your tour.
- All riders must be comfortable riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- We provide Giro Mountain Bike Trail style helmets; you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet on this tour.
- The tour is about 10 miles round trip.
- You will get exercise, but the electric motor does most of the work for you. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Your guide will provide water refill and snacks if needed.
Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle.
- Sunglasses or some form of eye protection.
- Rubber soled shoes are required.
- Be sure to wear pants or shorts that are comfortable to pedal in.
- A small pack to carry your water bottle is recommended.
- Padded biking shorts and gloves are nice, but not necessary.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 13
- Height: Minimum 5’0″ (152.4 cm)
- Weight: Maximum 250 lb (113 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040