Electric Bike Overlooking Lake Powell (2 hr)
Fill in the gap between your Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tours. On this 2-hour tour, pedal an electric fat tire bicycle and ride with the lungs and legs you wish you had. If you have confidence riding a bicycle this tour is for you. Check out our recent videos on YouTube.
- Bike with the lungs and legs you wish you had!
- Take a short tour you will brag about to all of your friends and family.
- Enjoy the views surrounding Lake Powell and ride a revolutionary fat bike.
“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.”
Winnie the Pooh
✍ Additional Information
- All riders must be at least 5 ft (1.6 meters) and at least 100 lbs (45.3 kg) and no more than 300 lbs (136 kg).
- All riders must be confident riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- Minimum age is 13, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour is about a 10 mile round trip ride. The electric motor does most of the work.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Trails Around Page.
- For more information about this tour, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Trail style helmet (sanitized); you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet.
- A small pack to carry your water.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location For The Tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$95: Per Rider
Duration: 2 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
February 1 – May 14
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
May 15 – July 31
05:30 PM – 07:30 PM
August 1 – August 31
05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
September 1 – September 30
04:30 PM – 06:30 PM
October 1 – November 30
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
December 1 – January 31
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊