Electric Bike Overlooking Lake Powell Tour (2 hr)
Fill in the gap between your Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tours. On this 2-hour tour, pedal an electric fat tire bicycle and ride with the lungs and legs you wish you had. If you have confidence riding a bicycle this tour is for you. Recent photos below and on Instagram.
- Bike with the lungs and legs you wish you had!
- Take a short tour you will brag about to all of your friends and family.
- Enjoy the views surrounding Lake Powell and ride a revolutionary fat bike.
“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.”
Winnie the Pooh
COVID19 UPDATE: 2021/01/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
✍ Additional Information
- Maximum of six (6) riders per tour.
- All riders must be at least 5 ft (1.6 meters) and at least 100 lbs (45.3 kg)
- All riders must be confident riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- Minimum age is 13, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour is about a 10 mile round trip ride. The electric motor does most of the work.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Trails Around Page.
- For more information about this tour, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Trail style helmet (sanitized); you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet.
- A small pack to carry your water.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location For The Tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$95: Per Rider
Duration: 2 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
February 1 – May 14
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
May 15 – July 31
05:30 PM – 07:30 PM
August 1 – August 31
05:00 PM – 07:00 PM
September 1 – September 30
04:30 PM – 06:30 PM
October 1 – November 30
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM
December 1 – January 31
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊