Electric Bike Tour
Fill in the gap between your Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tours. On this 2-hour tour, pedal an electric fat tire bicycle and ride with the lungs and legs you wish you had. If you have experience riding a bicycle, put it in #GrannyGear and enjoy the beautiful views around Lake Powell.
- So much easier than you can imagine!
- Take a tour you will brag about to all of your friends and family.
- Enjoy the views surrounding Lake Powell and ride a revolutionary fat bike.
COVID19 UPDATE as of September 22nd.
Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
- Equipment is sanitized after every use.
✅ Antelope Kayak + Hike Tour
Antelope Canyon is open for kayaking! We operate inside Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, which is open to the public. The hiking tours on the Navajo Reservation are not open yet, but we get a sneak peek of Antelope Canyon from our kayaks.
Visit our Kayak and Hike Antelope Canyon page for more details.
✅ Electric Mountain Bike Tour
This tour is another great way to social distance and have fun outside. The views from these tours are breathtaking and riding these electric fat tire bikes make you feel like a super hero.
Visit our Electric Fat Tire Bike Tours page for more details.
$95: Per Rider
Duration: 2 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
“As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.”
Winnie the Pooh
- All riders must be comfortable riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- We provide Giro Mountain Bike Trail style helmets; you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet on this tour.
- The tour is about 10 miles round trip.
- You will get exercise, but the electric motor does most of the work for you. This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Your guide will provide water refill and snacks if needed.
Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of six (6) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle.
- Sunglasses or some form of eye protection.
- Rubber soled shoes are required.
- Be sure to wear pants or shorts that are comfortable to pedal in.
- A small pack to carry your water bottle is recommended.
- Padded biking shorts and gloves are nice, but not necessary.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 13
- Height: Minimum 5’0″ (152.4 cm)
- Weight: Maximum 250 lb (113 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊