Antelope Canyon Kayak Tours
Experience Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell at the same time on this 4 – 7 miles (6 – 11 km) kayak tour. Enjoy the high walls of this famous slot canyon as you glide through the clear waters of Lake Powell.
- See Antelope Slot Canyon by kayak and enjoy Lake Powell as you explore.
- Get some exercise on your vacation, beginners are welcome.
- Our local guides are there to make sure you stay safe and have fun on your tour.
4-Hour Antelope Canyon Kayak Tour
$120: Adult $100: Child (5 – 16)
Get the best of both worlds on this extended tour. Take 4 hours to kayak Antelope Canyon and hike what we call “lowest” Antelope Canyon. If it’s warm enough, there should be time to stop and swim!
- Swimming (if time permits)
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
Updated July 5, 2020
Currently there is one place on Lake Powell open for kayaking and we are operating tours there. Check out our Lone Rock beach kayak tour. We are also operating Electric Fat Tire Bike Tours. Check out our social distancing tours for details.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
Due to COVID-19, Antelope Canyon is currently closed to the public. It is expected to reopen on July 26. There is no guarantee of this reopening yet. If you wish to book an Antelope Canyon kayak tour, please call us at 928-660-9683. Click here to see currently available kayak tours.
February 15 – March 15
October 16 – November 30
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, you will get some exercise. This tour is physically comparable to a 3 mile (4.8 km) hike.
- You do not need to know how to swim, everyone will be provided with a personal flotation device.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Your guide will provide water refill and plenty of quality snacks.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- We provide kayaks, a comfortable personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes. Double kayaks will be used on all tours unless previously arranged.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle is necessary.
- Wear sun protective clothing such as long sleeves, thin long pants, hat and sunglasses.
- Dress for your feet and seat to get wet by wearing sandals and quick dry bottoms.
- Cooler months: Warm layer and splash pants.
- Warmer months: Swimsuit.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Antelope Public Launch Ramp: GPS: 36.963306,-111.441408