Antelope Canyon Kayak + Hike Tour
Experience Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell at the same time on this 5 mile (8 km) kayak tour. Enjoy the high walls of this famous slot canyon as you glide through the clear waters of Lake Powell. Walk up about 1-1.5 (2 km) into this gorgeous Canyon. Recent photos on Instagram.
- See Antelope Slot Canyon the only way you can right now!
- Get some exercise on your vacation, beginners are welcome.
- Our local guides are there to make sure you stay safe and have fun on your tour.
COVID19 UPDATE as of September 22nd.
Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
- Equipment is sanitized after every use.
✅ Antelope Kayak + Hike Tour
Antelope Canyon is open for kayaking! We operate inside Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, which is open to the public. The hiking tours on the Navajo Reservation are not open yet, but we get a sneak peek of Antelope Canyon from our kayaks.
Visit our Kayak and Hike Antelope Canyon page for more details.
✅ Electric Mountain Bike Tour
This tour is another great way to social distance and have fun outside. The views from these tours are breathtaking and riding these electric fat tire bikes make you feel like a super hero.
Visit our Electric Fat Tire Bike Tours page for more details.
4-Hour Antelope Canyon Kayak + Hike Tour
$120: Adult $100: Child (5 – 16)
Get the best of both worlds on this extended tour. Take 4 hours to kayak Antelope Canyon and hike what we call “lowest” Antelope Canyon. If it’s warm enough, there should be time to stop and swim!
- Swimming (if time permits)
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
December – January
Check out Winter Kayaking ❄️.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, you will get some exercise. This tour is physically comparable to a 3 mile (4.8 km) hike.
- You do not need to know how to swim, everyone will be provided with a personal flotation device.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Your guide will provide water refill and plenty of quality snacks.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- We provide kayaks, a comfortable personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes. Double kayaks will be used on all tours unless previously arranged.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle is necessary.
- Wear sun protective clothing such as long sleeves, thin long pants, hat and sunglasses.
- Dress for your feet and seat to get wet by wearing sandals and quick dry bottoms.
- Cooler months: Warm layer and splash pants.
- Warmer months: Swimsuit.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Antelope Public Launch Ramp: Click here for directions on Google Maps.
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊