Antelope Canyon Kayak + Hike Tour (4 hr)
Experience Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell at the same time on this 5 mile (8 km) kayak tour. Enjoy the high walls of this famous slot canyon as you glide through the clear waters of Lake Powell. Walk up about 1-1.5 (2 km) into this gorgeous Canyon. Recent photos below and on Instagram.
- Experience Antelope Canyon from a unique perspective, by kayak.
- Get some exercise on your vacation, beginners are welcome.
- Press the easy button, our gear and guides are ready to keep you safe and having fun.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
Regarding Lake Powell Water Level -- UPDATE: January 2022
Due to unprecedented low lake levels, Antelope Canyon may not be accessible by kayak. We do not have specific predictions as we have never seen this before. If you book this tour and we can no longer launch kayaks, we will offer an alternative kayak tour or a full refund.
✍ Additional Information
- Maximum of eleven (11) passengers per tour.
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, physically comparable to a 6 mile (9 km) hike
- 5 miles (8km) of paddling, round trip.
- 2 miles (3km) of walking up the canyon and back.
- Minimum age is 8, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Maximum weight per person is 300 lb (136 kg).
- Your feet and seat will get wet.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. Annual Passes are accepted. More info National Park Service.
- Learn More About Antelope Canyon.
- For more information about this tour, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Comfortable personal flotation device.
- Double, sit-on-top kayaks will be provided for even number parties unless previously arranged.
- Waterproof bags.
- Waterproof boxes.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location For The Tour
- Antelope Public Launch Ramp Parking Lot: Click here for directions on Google Maps.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
4-Hour Antelope Canyon Kayak + Hike Tour
$120: Adult $100: Child (8 – 16)
Get the best of both worlds on this extended tour. Take 4 hours to kayak Antelope Canyon and hike what we call “lowest” Antelope Canyon. If it’s warm enough, there should be time to stop and swim!
- Swimming (if time permits)
Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Entrance fee and gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
March 1 – May 31
June 1 – September 30
7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
October 1 - November 15
“Don’t worry about the world ending today, it’s already tomorrow in Australia.”
Charles M. Schulz
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊