Alstrom Point 4×4 Off-Road Tours
Avoid the crowds on this private off-road tour to a spectacular view of Lake Powell and more! In 5 hours expect some 4×4 action, a unique photography stop where you will overlook the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, then catch the sunset at Alstrom Point overlooking Lake Powell and enjoy some delightful refreshments. This is a private tour, so it’s just you and yours in the vehicle (5 max). #GoForIt and enjoy comfy seats, huge windows and a cooler full of ice in the back.
- Go off-roading in luxury and comfort, and it’s just your group!
- Get that professional quality photograph of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon at sunset.
- Anyone can appreciate this tour any time of year.
$600: Vehicle and Guide
Private Sunset Tour (up to 5 passengers)
Duration: 5 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour!👍 Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
Updated August 12, 2020
Antelope Canyon is open for kayaking! The hiking tours are not open yet, but we get a sneak peek hike from our kayaks. Visit our Kayak and Hike Antelope Canyon page for details.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
- Equipment is sanitized after every use.
- The ride is slightly bumpy, but manageable.
- Your guide will provide water refill and a lovely refreshment spread.
- Maximum of 5 passengers.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- The route to Alstrom Point is impassable when wet, an alternate destination (Paria Overlook) is available during wet periods.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle.
- Dress according to the season you are touring with us.
- Anything you may want to put in the cooler.
- Definitely a camera!
Age, Height, and Weight
There is no minimum age, however you must provide a car seat for a small child.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040