Alstrom Point 4×4 Off-Road Tours
Avoid the crowds on this private off-road tour to a spectacular view of Lake Powell and more! In 5 hours expect some 4×4 action, a unique photography stop where you will overlook the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, then catch the sunset at Alstrom Point overlooking Lake Powell and enjoy some delightful refreshments. This is a private tour, so it’s just you and yours in the vehicle (5 max). #GoForIt and enjoy comfy seats, huge windows and a cooler full of ice in the back.
- Go off-roading in luxury and comfort, and it’s just your group!
- Get that professional quality photograph of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon at sunset.
- Anyone can appreciate this tour any time of year.
$600: Vehicle and Guide
Private Sunset Tour (up to 5 passengers)
Duration: 5 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips–and so do the kittens.
Take a look at our schedule below 👇, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour! 😊 Let’s go on an adventure together! See some of our previous tours in Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
We are operating tours!
Please review our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Cancellation Policy before booking your tour.
Year Round Sunset Tour
Departure time varies with the season to catch the setting sun at Alstrom Point. Book now to see departure time for the date of your visit.
- The ride is slightly bumpy, but manageable.
- Your guide will provide water refill and a lovely refreshment spread.
- Maximum of 5 passengers.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- The route to Alstrom Point is impassable when wet, an alternate destination (Paria Overlook) is available during wet periods.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle.
- Dress according to the season you are touring with us.
- Anything you may want to put in the cooler.
- Definitely a camera!
Age, Height, and Weight
There is no minimum age, however you must provide a car seat for a small child.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Headquarters: 612 North Navajo, Page Arizona 86040