Private Alstrom Point Off-Road Sunset Tour (5 hr)
Avoid the crowds on this private off-road tour to a spectacular view of Lake Powell and more! In 5 hours expect some 4×4 action, a unique photography stop where you will overlook the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, then catch the sunset at Alstrom Point overlooking Lake Powell and enjoy some delightful refreshments. This is a private tour, so it’s just you and yours in the vehicle (5 max).
- Go off-roading in luxury and comfort, and it’s just your group!
- Get that professional quality photograph of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon at sunset.
- Anyone can appreciate this tour any time of year.
“Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”
COVID19 and Antelope Canyon UPDATE: 2021/03/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
✍ Additional Information
- Private tour, maximum of 5 passengers.
- The ride is bumpy, but manageable. Maximum of 5 passengers.
- Parents must provide a carseat for small children.
- The route to Alstrom Point is impassable when wet, an alternate destination (Paria Overlook) is available during wet periods.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Alstrom Point.
- For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Water refill and a lovely refreshment spread including sodas.
- Cooler of ice for anything you may like to bring.
- There is a shade structure attached to the 4×4 to escape the desert sun.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location for the tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$600: Vehicle and Guide
Private Sunset Tour (up to 5 passengers)
Duration: 5 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
Year Round Sunset Tour (Closed Dec. and Jan.)
Departure time varies with the season to catch the setting sun at Alstrom Point. Departure time is also flexible, contact us if you wish to alter the departure time for your tour. Book now to see departure time for the date of your visit.
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊