Elope at Alstrom Point (5-6 hr)
Want a simple, intimate, and naturally beautiful elopement ceremony? Tie the knot at Alstrom Point and we will provide the luxurious ride, take you to a magical place, and perform the ceremony. Take the headache out of professing your love and get gorgeous wedding photos.
- Have a low maintenance wedding day.
- No need for decorations, this landscape is all you need.
- Keep it intimate with up to just 3 guests.
“Where there is love there is life.”
COVID19 UPDATE: 2021/01/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
✍ Additional Information
- Your guide is ordained and would be happy to perform the ceremony.
- Professional photography is up to you.
- The ride is bumpy, but manageable. Maximum of 5 passengers, including the couple in the ceremony.
- We will not alter the landscape with structures like an altar.
- The route to Alstrom Point is impassable when wet, Paria Overlook, an alternate destination is available during wet periods.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Alstrom Point.
- For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Water refill and a lovely refreshment spread on linens.
- Champagne flutes and fresh flowers. We cannot provide alcohol, but we can put anything you like in the cooler.
- Cooler of ice for anything you want to bring.
- There is a shade structure attached to the 4×4 to escape the desert sun.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location for the tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$800: Vehicle and Ordained Guide
Private Elopement Tour (up to 5 passengers)
Duration: 5 -6 hours
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
Get In Contact With Us
Click on the buttons below (call or email) to get in contact with us and plan your marriage!
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊