Private Alstrom Point Off-Road + Electric Mountain Bike Tour (6 hr)
This is the adventure your group is looking for. Take an off-road excursion in comfort to the beautiful Alstrom Point overlook of Lake Powell, then get ready to ride! Pedal a full suspension electric fat tire mountain bike for about 10 miles and absorb all of the breathtaking views this place has to offer.
- Feel like a superhero on these giggle machines.
- Have a truly unique experience at Lake Powell.
- Avoid the crowds and fully immerse yourself in this environment.
“Adventure is worthwhile in itself.”
COVID19 UPDATE: 2021/01/26 (Bright color so you want to read this... Jedi Mind Trick)
Our Kayak + Hike tour of Antelope Canyon takes place in Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, this section is open to the public. The portion of Antelope Canyon located on the Navajo Reservation (Upper and Lower) is currently closed to the public. Antelope Canyon is currently only accessible by boat.
- Small group and private tours.
- Everyone has their own equipment.
- It is easy to keep your distance in this landscape.
✍ Additional Information
- Private tour, maximum of 5 passengers.
- All riders must be at least 5 ft (1.6 meters) and at least 100 lbs (45.3 kg).
- All riders must be confident riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- Minimum age is 13, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour is about a 10 mile round trip ride. The electric motor does most of the work.
- The ride is bumpy, but manageable.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Alstrom Point.
- For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Trail style helmet (sanitized); you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet.
- A small pack to carry your water.
- Pack lunch.
- There is a shade structure attached to the 4×4 to escape the desert sun.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location for the tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$1000: Vehicle, eBikes, and Guide
Private Tour (1 – 3 riders)
$1300: Vehicle, eBikes, and Guide
Private Tour (4 – 5 riders)
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
March 1 - April 30
May 1 - May 31
June 1 - September 30
October 1 - October 31
November 1 - November 30
December 1 - February 28
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊