Private Alstrom Point Off-Road + Electric Mountain Bike Tour (6 hr)
This is the adventure your group is looking for. Take an off-road excursion in comfort to the beautiful Alstrom Point overlook of Lake Powell, then get ready to ride! Pedal a full suspension electric fat tire mountain bike for about 10 miles and absorb all of the breathtaking views this place has to offer.
- Feel like a superhero on these giggle machines.
- Have a truly unique experience at Lake Powell.
- Avoid the crowds and fully immerse yourself in this environment.
“Adventure is worthwhile in itself.”
✍ Additional Information
- Private tour, maximum of 5 passengers.
- All riders must be at least 5 ft (1.6 meters) and at least 100 lbs (45.3 kg).
- All riders must be confident riding a bicycle and comfortable stopping the bicycle.
- Minimum age is 13, all minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour is about a 10 mile round trip ride. The electric motor does most of the work.
- The ride is bumpy, but manageable.
- Pets are not allowed on any tour. Contact Shelly (928)-640-6898 to board your pet.
- Learn More About Alstrom Point.
- For more information, visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Trail style helmet (sanitized); you are required to wear a properly fitting helmet.
- A small pack to carry your water.
- Pack lunch.
- There is a shade structure attached to the 4×4 to escape the desert sun.
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed confirmation email with info on how to prepare.
🏕️ Meeting Location for the tour
- Lake Powell Adventure Co. Headquarters: 908 N. Navajo, Page Arizona 86040.
- Please arrive 15 minutes minutes before your tour is scheduled to depart.
$1000: Vehicle, eBikes, and Guide
Private Tour (1 – 3 riders)
$1300: Vehicle, eBikes, and Guide
Private Tour (4 – 5 riders)
Gratuities/tips are not included in the final price. Be that as it may, we appreciate your gratuities/tips.
Our tour departure times change throughout the year, take a look at our schedule below 👇 to find the tour time for you 👍 Then click the booking button and let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram. @lakepowelladventure
March 1 - April 30
May 1 - May 31
June 1 - September 30
October 1 - October 31
November 1 - November 30
December 1 - February 28
“If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.”
Experience Lake Powell
We provide Kayak, eBike (Electric Mountain Bike), and 4x4 Off-Road Tour. Click on the smiling faces for more info. 😊