Antelope Canyon Kayak Tours (Quarantine Special)
Experience Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell at the same time on this 4 – 7 miles (6 – 11 km) kayak tour. Enjoy the high walls of this famous slot canyon as you glide through the clear waters of Lake Powell.
- See Antelope Slot Canyon by kayak and enjoy Lake Powell as you explore.
- Get some exercise on your vacation, beginners are welcome.
- Our local guides are there to make sure you stay safe and have fun on your tour.
4-Hour Antelope Canyon Kayak Tour
$120: Adult $100: Child (5 – 16)
Kayak Lake Powell with a small group (max 10) on this Antelope Canyon Kayak Tour. Paddle a tandem kayak with your buddy (single kayaks are available upon request), then hike what we call “lowest” Antelope Canyon. There should also be time to stop and swim!
Take a look at our schedule below ?, find the right tour for you, then click on the time-slot to book your tour! ? Let’s go on an adventure! See some of our previous tours on Instagram @lakepowelladventure.
We are not operating tours at this time.
Updated April 11th 2020
We are currently observing the advice to stay at home. The National Park Service has closed Lake Powell. When Lake Powell is reopened, we will continue to operate tours.
Maintain #SocialDistance and safe!
February 15 – March 15
October 16 – November 30
- All skill levels are welcome, certain weather conditions will make the tour more physically demanding, you will get some exercise. This tour is physically comparable to a 3 mile (4.8 km) hike.
- You do not need to know how to swim, everyone will be provided with a personal flotation device.
- Time on your phone has the potential to be off by an hour. We highly recommend you know the current time in Page, Arizona.
- Your guide will provide water refill and plenty of quality snacks.
- Minimum of two (2) and a maximum of ten (10) passengers. If you are solo please contact us.
- We provide kayaks, a comfortable personal flotation device, dry bags, and dry boxes. Double kayaks will be used on all tours unless previously arranged.
- Please print or screen shot your email confirmation prior to your tour.
- No pets allowed. Here is a great option to board your pet.
Park Entrance Fee
All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.
What To Bring
- Full water bottle is necessary.
- Wear sun protective clothing such as long sleeves, thin long pants, hat and sunglasses.
- Dress for your feet and seat to get wet by wearing sandals and quick dry bottoms.
- Cooler months: Warm layer and splash pants.
- Warmer months: Swimsuit.
Age, Height, and Weight
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Age: Minimum age 5
- Height: None
- Weight: Maximum 300 lb (136 kg)
Please arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Antelope Public Launch Ramp: GPS: 36.963306,-111.441408